Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Food...

So like many others I have decided to
make my own baby food...
I did make my older son's food for a few months.. 
and then stopped when I started my student teaching.. 
but I am back at it with kid number two... 

It's comforting to know what exactly 
is going into those little bodies.. 
and especially since my older son had so many 
allergies, 
it's actually a little easier than standing in the store
reading labels forever.. 

I found this book to be a great resource..
Top 100 Baby Purees

And I just recently stumbled onto this website... 
and it looks pretty good too!

This week we are still working on apples.. 
and then moving to pears.. 
so exciting!

Cook

Puree 

Freeze

Store

and heat when ready!

No added anything.. 
and it actually tastes pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment